Software Engineer, HOOPS Visualize
Location: Berkeley, CA preferred, Bend, OR location possible
What you will do
- Design and develop production-grade sophisticated 3D graphics software using one or more of the following: C++, C#, OpenGL, DirectX, or Vulkan
- Analyze complex problems with technical 3D graphics and geometric modeling software to identify defects or potential improvements and recommend and implement corrective action
- Write and perform unit tests and other software validation
- Stay abreast of technology and market changes that may affect or enhance our products
- Provide feedback on and suggest improvements to product documentation, programming examples, white papers, etc..
What we’re looking for
You are smart, resourceful, excited about learning new APIs and technologies, and enjoy solving challenging problems. You understand that providing great component technology is a team responsibility, requiring not only outstanding individual contributions but also the ability to help others meet a common goal.
We’re open to a range of experience; outstanding entry-level and experienced candidates are invited to apply. Specific skills include:
- BS in an applicable field, preferably Computer Science or Mathematics
- Very strong understanding of computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, design patterns, etc.
- Excellent skill writing and debugging C++ code
- Very strong analysis and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Fast learner with attention to both the overall concept and the details
It would be significant plus for you to have
- An advanced degree in an applicable field
- Familiarity with 3D computer graphics concepts, including data structures, algorithms and APIs
- Experience with code development and debugging in wide variety of platforms, especially Windows and Linux.
- Familiarity with writing and debugging C#, Objective C, Cuda
What we offer
- Continuous learning and challenge
- Awesome leaders
- A relaxed environment
- Food, fun and flexibility
- Great benefits, including fully paid medical, 401(k)+ matching, plenty of PTO, sabbaticals, profit sharing, etc.
Send a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com
Principals ONLY. No recruiters please.
Tech Soft 3D is an equal opportunity employer.