Developer Learning Engineer
Location: Berkeley, CA
What you will do
Our customers, or business partners, create advanced 3D graphics software and cloud applications for the engineering and manufacturing industries. You will be part of a team responsible for ensuring those business partners can take full advantage of the features of our client-facing 3D graphics APIs.
- Work with product managers, software developers, and other subject matter experts to research, plan, and produce technical content, including reference material, code samples, and technical diagrams.
- Compile documentation into HTML format from source files using Doxygen, Typedoc, Visual Studio, Python, and Perl.
- Proactively identify documentation needs of the HOOPS product portfolio.
What we’re looking for
- Experience creating API and SDK documentation.
- Impeccable written English skills.
- At least one year of C++ programming experience, either in a professional or academic setting.
- Photoshop, Illustrator, or equivalent graphics package.
- A strong customer advocate mentality.
- Applicable Bachelor’s degree (English, Graphic Design, Computer Science, Information Systems).
- Familiarity with 3D technology.
What we offer
- Continuous learning and challenge
- Awesome leaders
- A relaxed environment
- Food, fun and flexibility
- Incredible benefits, including full medical, 401(k)+ with matching, plenty of PTO, sabbaticals, profit sharing, etc.
If this sounds like this job is for you, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Principals ONLY. No recruiters please.
Tech Soft 3D is an equal opportunity employer.