Location: United States – East Coast preferred
What you will do
As a consulting engineer, you will evaluate our partner’s needs, advise them on solution architecture, and structure high-value evaluations that ensure the partner’s requirements will be met. You will assist with development of prototypes by writing application code, and explore potential new business opportunities enabled by our SDKs. We are the most respected provider of integrated software components for high performance visualization of 3D data, data access and reuse, and data publishing in the world. Our engagement model is a ‘high-touch’ one, and consulting engineers represent the ‘tip of the spear’ in that model.
What we’re looking for
- Technical experience with software development is imperative, as is experience with engineering and/or manufacturing software
- A BS in an applicable field – preferably Computer Science or Mathematics – or equivalent experience.
- A self-starter with a high level of focus and good organizational skills.
- Proficiency in writing and debugging in one or more of the following languages: C++, C#, Object C or Java
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, practicing intellectual honesty.
- Understanding of CAD, CAM, CAE, PLM, BIM, CMM or related markets.
- A ‘get it done’ and ‘never give up’ approach to success.
- Ability to travel.
What we offer
- Continuous learning and challenge
- Awesome leaders
- A relaxed environment
- Food, fun and flexibility
- Incredible benefits, including full medical, 401(k)+ with matching, plenty of PTO, sabbaticals, profit sharing, etc.
If this sounds like this job is for you, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Principals ONLY. No recruiters please.
Tech Soft 3D is an equal opportunity employer.